Saturday, November 3, 2007

Too darn cute not to share!

I found this drawing today that my oldest daughter, Alexandria (6 years) did last night while I was at work. I thought it was just too darn cute, not to share. She was drawing a picture of our kitty, she's a Mackerel Tabby cat, hence the stripes on her drawing. :)


This is Lynux, she's almost 8 years old and a very fat cat...the girls used to feed her way too many kitty treats until I realized what they were doing! lol :) Since we've cut back on the amount of 'Pounce Treats,' she's lost a lot of weight. She's a pretty cat and has recently become very affectionate.
Ok, that's enough of my rambling about cats! lol :) Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

What a beautiful kitty! and a great drawing too ;0)

Cheryl KVD said...

I love cats and this is such a good drawing of one!! Thanks for sharing!!
Cheryl KVD