Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blog Candy Winner and I got a job!

Ok, we have a winner! Here's what Random.org came up with.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2007-11-01 15:40:57 UTC

So, congratulations to Cathy!
Cathy said...

Congrats on your hits and post! Wow I could really use a planner and a 2 year planner....Count me in! I need all the help I can get. Thanks so much for a chance a your sweet celebration candy.

Cathy, you game me your email addy in your post, so I'll be in touch with you to get your snail mail addy so I can get your planner out to you right away.

Hey, by the way, I got a job at the post office...perhaps I can straighten them out on parcel rates! lol :) Just kidding, I'm looking forward to it to support my stampin' habit...well, and to pay bills, too! Darn things, I guess they come first! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATULATIONS"...Cathy

Tracy.H said...

Congrats on the job, Julie!!