Wednesday, November 14, 2007

CTMH Goodies

I got my CTMH (Close to My Heart) order last night and I'm excited to put together the recipe card kit to add to my recipe tin that I altered a while back.

This is the 'Let's Get Together Card Kit' for Recipes and the neat little edge distresser that I bought. Aren't the colours fabulous on the cards? :) The kit comes with 9 - 4" x 6" index cards - 3 each in the Garden Green, Buttercup and Cranberry colours. Two different styles of 4" x 6" recipe cards - 25 of each. Also included is 1 - 6" x 12" My Stickese Adhesive Sheet. These are the labels for the recipe cards. Now I just need to find the time to put these together in amongst working and getting birthday, thank you and Xmas cards done!
This is a package of patterned paper that I got called, 'Simple Pleasures.' These are also double-sided papers, the other side is a somewhat solid colour. I like the kinda 'Old World' distressed look of these papers, can't wait to play with them! I feel lots of 'altering' in my future! :)
Well, gotta go get Alexandria at school for lunch. Then, this afternoon I have to tend to my housework and make supper for tonight so we can eat a bit early before I go to work. I imagine I'll be in my craft room tonight after work...stay tuned. lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Ila said...

Those are great goodies! I love the Old World type of look too..can hardly wait to see what you create.
Also I love those coasters you made in the previous post...they're Gorgeous!!