Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Pics

The girls had so much fun last night and they're coming off their sugar high now! It was another late night last night...gonna have to get them to bed early tonight!

Here's a pic of the girls as they were 'somewhat patiently' awaiting for it to get dark so we could go out treat or treating. Natalia dressed up as Belle and Alexandria was supposed to be a witch, but at last minute decided to be a Princess, I guess. It turned out quite nice last night, they didn't need to wear their hats or gloves, just a light sweater or vest.

I got an awful kick out of this shot. Looks like Natalia is thinking, Get away from my stuff! lol :) Jim wanted to take a pic of all the loot that they brought home. This was both of their bags of candy all dumped out so I could go through it to check it our for 'suspicious' stuff. This will do them the whole year! It's funny, we have a big blue Tupperware bowl that we keep the candy in, the girls fondly refer to it as the 'blue bowl.' Insert big puppy dog smile and they say, "Can we please have something from the blue bowl?" lol :) Well, I kept the chips in a bag and went to dump all the candy and chocolate bars into the blue bowl and discovered that we still had three pieces of candy left from last year! I guess we're not big candy eaters here.

Anyway, it's driving me crazy having it here in the house right now, it's like a test for self control. I'm trying to be good, but the chocolate is calling my name! I need it out of the house! I've worked too hard to get this 80 lbs off, I'm not about to gain it back again!!! Perhaps I'll paste a pic of me before I lost my weight to the top of the bowl, to show me that I don't want to be that size again and I'll stay away from the candy! Think that'll work?

I leave in an hour to go in for training this afternoon at my new job. But, I'll be home tonight to create something after I get the kiddies off to bed.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Congrats on the new job. The girls look adorable.

Ila said...

The girls look great!! Looks like they made a good haul as well. Best of luck with your new job!!!

I tagged you on my blog..(if you have time)....
www.artfullyila.blogspot.com

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Ahhhhh! look at all that candy! yum! your girls know how to get the good stuff it seems. They looked gorgeous, hehehe I love princesses, I can't wait for next year when Danielita will probably be one, or Esmeralda from ' The Hunchback of Notre Dame'