Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Doosie of a Day...

Well, today was an absolute day from He double l! I woke up at about 3 am with a migraine and vomited until about noon! Gotta love migraines. It's a good thing that I don't get them very often anymore, but they're still doosies when they do decide to grace me with their presence! Not Fun! So, needless to say, I didn't take my daughter to school today, not so bad as she's had a cough all weekend and could stand one more day to rest before heading back to school. She's be ok to go tomorrow.

The girls were both excessively loud and running around all day today. Not very sympathetic to my head that felt like it was about to explode! :( Anyway, my friend, Michele came over and helped to get the girls hair dried after I got them showered and ready for bed. God bless her, she read to them and got them settled down. Still don't know how we're gonna deal with her moving away in less than 2 weeks! I still haven't told the girls, they're gonna flip! But, we'll still see her, we'll only be 3 hours apart, it's not so bad, I guess. She stayed afterwards and made a bunch of cards for Kelly for the Autism fundraiser project. I made two of the cards pictured above and I also got started on some more of my own Xmas cards for this year. I have a good start on them but, I'm in the assembly line process, I'll share them later when they're done. lol :)

Well, it's time to call it a day. It's gonna be a long week...gotta go get some rest!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies: (All SU unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: See D's Xmas Ornaments (these are the ones that come as unmounted stamps in a little package about 3" x 3". Tonnes of different sets and they're all really cute!
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Black, White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Tools: Giga Round Scalloped Punch (Marvy Uchida), Corner Rounder (for making the scalloped edge on the Blue Bayou c/s), 1/8" Dimensional Squares, Double-Sided Adhesive Tape, scissors.
Embellishments: Sheer White Organdy Ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Hope you are feeling better, Julie!! :0)