Saturday, November 3, 2007

Good Finds at Wal-Mart!

My friend, Catherine was telling me about some patterned paper that she found at Wal-Mart yesterday, so I thought I'd take a peek while I was there getting some googley eyes for Natalia's birthday invitations this afternoon. Well, they're very pretty papers! They have two different paper packs by Autumn Leaves and this is the pack that I got, pictured below. 100 sheets for $9.99, a pretty good deal!

I also spied these stamps. I've been wanting a stamp that says 'handmade by' instead of handstamped by, as some of the altered projects I do, don't actually have any stamping on them. I really liked the font of these stamps and hey, for $3.33 for a 2-pack of stamps, you can't go wrong!Wal-Mart also has some cute cardmaking paper packs if you're into those. They're 12" x 12" paper packs with assorted die-cuts included to make a ton of cards. They seem to be broadening their crafty section...perhaps they're starting to realize how much they could be making off those of us that are addicted to our crafty hobby or obsession, I should say!! lol :)

We're starting to get quite a little storm here. They're calling for winds up to 140 km/hr and between 70-100 mm of rain! The tail end of Tropical Storm Noel. I'm hoping that I don't have to camp inside the house this weekend with no power, so fingers crossed it just ends sending us a bit of rain like it's doing right now. It's really coming down out there, though, so we'll see! Anyway, it'll be a good night for doing some cardmaking tonight. I have invitations to make for my youngest daughter's 4th birthday coming up next Sat. It'll be a full evening getting those done and I'll post pics later on.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: