Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Tag Game

I've been tagged by Ila. If you haven't checked out Ila's blog over at Artfully Ila, head over and take a look! She does absolutely stunning work, believe me, you won't be disappointed! :)


Ok, on to the questions......

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

Ooh, that's a hard choice, but I think I'd have to go with the scrapbook or patterned paper.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?

Definitely stamps....I've never actually used rub-ons...I see some pretty ones, but I really prefer the effect of stamping.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

Cards is my obsession. I don't do scrapbooking, my Mum has already scrapbooked me and both my daughters! lol :) One day I'd like to get into scrapbooking, though.

4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he).

I could never give up my stamp space at home, although I'd love to have a bigger space and one with a window. I'm using the back entrance of my house and part of the storage room for now, but there isn't a window in it...could be a lot worse, though!

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?

I like both elegant and whimsical cards. As long as they incorporate beautiful paper, pretty colours, some embellies and nice stamps, I'm happy!

Here are the rules..............

Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions..........make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....Thanks!!

Now to tag 5 people......hopefully these girls haven't been tagged already.

Catherine (My Stamping Grounds)
Kim (Creative Diversions)
Tracy (Tracy's Happy Place)
Charly (Charly's Crazy Corner)
Shannon (Live, Love, Laugh and Stamp)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: