Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthday Cards for Natalia

These are two birthday cards that Natalia got on Saturday from a couple of my cardmaking friends that attended the party with their little ones. Thanks so much to both of you for taking the time to make a card for Natalia, she loved both of them! :)

This card was made by Catherine Levy. It reminds me of Tallie running and playing out in the leaves...something she loves to do! :) Thanks so much, Catherine!

This sweet little pocket card was made by Kelly Eelhart in keeping with the ladybug theme. Such a pretty card, thanks so much to you, too, Kelly!

I just snapped this shot of the girls having a Royal Tea Party with dresses that they each got on their birthday. They both love to play dress up, this tea set was also a gift to Natalia on her birthday. Thanks so much, Georgia and Tiffany! They love it! You can see even that Cookie Bear has joined in the festivities! (Sitting in the raised Pooh Bear chairs.) lol :)

I'll be back later with a gift I'll be making this afternoon for my friend who's getting married soon. I have to work tonight so I won't have time to post it until late tonight or tomorrow morning for you to see.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: