Sunday, March 11, 2007

Forgotten Swirls

This is the card that I came up with tonight for the few minutes that I spent in my stampin' room. I decided to pull out the ol' SU Soft Swirls background stamp that I had to have last year and I think I've used it twice! Have you ever made one of these decisions. Silly stamper woman! (That's me, by the way, that I'm referring to.) Note to self, I must practice better self-control when it comes to buying stamps... Ok, enough ranting, I really just wanted to try out my new aqua painter and pastels. Can you believe this is my first time using pastels. Crazy, eh? Well, I must say, either it's gonna take some practice or I just don't like the aqua painter that I bought. I went el-cheap-o and didn't buy the SU ones that I love and I think I may kick myself for that. But, it might just be the pastels that are the problem. I've always used SU watercolour crayons, which I love love love, as well. Anyway, I'll play more over the next bit and see how they work out.

Got a rest today and now I'm off to bed at an ungodly hour, shame on me, and how wonderful the time changed tonight so it's even an hour later. I hope the girls sleep in, in the morning. LOL That's wishful thinking! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: