Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lots of goodies...

Woohoo! What a great night for goodies. :) I got my SU order tonight, I'm happy to say I finally have a set of hodgepodge hardware in an antique brass finish. I've wanted this for such a long time. Can't wait to start playing around with the pieces. A pink passion dye ink pad for some girly cards and some white craft ink to use on dark cardstock so you can actually see the image in white. It's a beautiful effect. Also, a horizontal slot punch and some more 2-Way glue...have you tried this stuff? It's awesome stuff! Oh, there needs to be more hours in the day to create things! Either that, or I'm gonna have to start to veto sleep, altogether! lol :)

My friend, Kelly and I also went shopping at a friends place tonight to buy some of her stash that she was selling off. I'm very pleased, I got 100 sheets of gorgeous new card stock in some beautiful colours. A few stamps, a paper piercing template with mat and piercing tool that I'll seen cards done with and they look so beautiful. Can't wait to play with that. Kim was also nice enough to let me play around a bit with her Cuttlebug and I got a bunch of white cs and vellum embossed with some of her different folders. Ohh, I have such Cuttlebug envy, I'd love to own one, it'll just be a little while longer before one is in the budget for me... Thanks again for everything, Kim! :) Kelly and I had fun!

No comments: