Thursday, March 29, 2007

Little Easter Bunnies


Thought I would share the little crafty time I had with the girls this afternoon. They made cute little foam cut out Easter Bunnies. My Mum gave them to them, I'm thinking they likely came from the Dollar Store. The girls had lots of fun putting them together, any excuse to get into a sticky glue mess, though, eh? :)

Anyway, with Easter coming up soon, if you're looking for a small project to do with your little ones, this one was really fast and easy. My girls don't really have the attention span to do a long, drawn-out craft, so something like this is great for them and satisfies their need to be crafty for a little bit! They're certainly their Mama's daughter's! lol :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute bunnies!! Great job girls!