Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My 'Little Mother'

I had to share this of my friend's new little girl. Laura was 15 days old here when it was taken on Sunday. She's such a sweetheart. She slept in my arms and just made those sweet little sounds...that I miss so much! It was killing my daughter, Alexandria to just look as I held her, she was just itching to hold her, her little mothering side is kicking in full force! I'm just waiting for her to ask me when we're having another baby of our own... She loves little Laura, so much, I think you can see in this pic. Just had to share!

Well, I gotta go get supper ready and then I'm on my way out for a girls night out, going shopping for stamps, card stock, all the goodies! I can't wait. I'll post my treasures later! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: