Wednesday, March 7, 2007

One Sheet Wonder Template

This is the sample template for the One Sheet Wonder cards that go with the Stationary Box Tutorial, next post down. Also, pictured are the cards that I included with my box. You could alter them however you wish, this is just a guideline to show you how the one sheet wonders work. I also have the template done up below that shows where to cut the stamped sheet to use for the cards shown. Once you open the picture, you'll see the diagram shows all the dimensions for the pieces that go with each card. In bold, you'll see the card number that that piece goes with. Hope this all makes sense! lol :) I'm a weeeeee bit stressed at the moment!

One Sheet Wonder Diagram
(On 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock)
*On section #8, the measurements below should read 5.5" x 4.25" not 4.5"

One Sheet Wonder Stamped Sample

This is Card 1

This is Card 2
This is Card 3

This is Card 4

This is Card 5

This is Card 6

This is Card 7

This is Card 8

This is Card 9

Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'!

18 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Great work! Thanks so much for the patterns on the box and the OSW diagram.

I hope you don't mind but I am going to add your blog to my blog.

QuiltNut Creations said...

thanx for sharing that. beautiful cards

MezzoKat said...

Thanks for sharing the WSW and the Stationery box. Hope I'll be successful at my attempt to do both!

Anonymous said...

GREAT cards, you do beautiful work! And TFS your template, I'm going to try it for my holiday cards this year!

Tasha Hickert said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I am fairly new to all this online stuff and haven't heard of OSW. How wonderful--that is so me! So glad I stopped by...

Hannah said...

Oh, what a neat idea! What size is the sheet? (I'll go back and look in case I missed that ...)

Bridgett Owens said...

Thank you for the great sample, projects and pattern! I am working on Christmas cards and I will be sure to use this OSW template!

Sally said...

Thanks for the pattern and tutorial. Great idea and beautiful cards.

Ellis said...

I tried this today and it was so much fun, made two different set's of cards, have never made 18 cards in one evening before this! =)
I have photo's on my blog if you want to take a look! =)


Hugs, Elenor

Tolegranny said...

Just found your blog and the instructions. Great idea. Thanks
artforthecreativemind.blogspot.com

JC said...

Thanks forposting about this. I am hoping to give it a try this weekend. Cand you tell me what size the cards were that you made?

Julie Mutch said...

The cards that I made for this set were just a standard A2 style card -
4 1/4" x 5 1/2. With them that size, they fit perfectly inside the sides of the stationary box.

Happy crafting! :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to add my two cents. Put your pattern to the test and I was able to make 9 cards with ease. Thank you so much for sharing. My hubby already claimed one for a thank you card. I love being able to use one sheet of patterned paper to make 9 different cards. This makes for a great gift set. I did save your pattern to my computer so I can do this again and again.

Beverly in Nampa, ID

Gracie's Blog said...

Wow!!! This is awesome!!!

Gillian said...

I just found your blog.. and I love it... Thank you for all the great ideas...

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea! Thank you very much for sharing.

Savvy said...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?page=3&cat=500&ppuser=41547

Wow!These look just like my cards that I posted on the splitcoast stampers website in 2005. Thanks for the credit! (sarcasm)

Savvy said...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?page=3&cat=500&ppuser=41547

Wow!These look just like my cards that I posted on the splitcoast stampers website in 2005. Thanks for the credit! (sarcasm)