Monday, October 15, 2007

Alexandria's Birthday Cards

I nearly forgot to post the beautiful handmade birthday cards that my daughter received for her birthday from my friends, whom I've recruited into the cardmaking world...lol :) Thanks so much to all of you for making her day by coming to celebrate and by taking the time to make her a card. She just loves them all! She also got her own stamp set for her birthday and has already started to make cards! Like Mother, Like Daughter! lol :)

This beautiful card was sent from my best friend, Brandy Fink, it arrived today in the mail all the way from Edmonton, AB. We used to live in Trenton, ON together, but we got posted home to Halifax last year and she got posted to Edmonton this year.

This sweet card was done by Catherine Levy. These little dancers are just too cute. She had a matching gift bag and Alexandria has deemed it so pretty it is now her precious new stuffed puppy's bed. lol :) Little girls are so funny!

This beautiful card was done by Kelly Eelhart. I've recently learned that Kelly bought this stamp especially for this occasion! You're so sweet, Kelly! She loves this one and the glitter is gorgeous!


This pretty card was done my my dear friend, Michele Dionne. Michele is moving soon to another province...I don't know what I'm gonna do! I've known her for about 10 years now and my girls just adore her! She's just gonna have to come back to visit and to stamp with us! lol :)
Thanks so much girls, you're the best! :) Alexandria loves all your cards and so do I! I really appreciate them all! Thanks so much again for coming to celebrate her special day.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: