Friday, October 26, 2007

Altered Pocket Day Planner

I altered this pocket day planner to take over to my friend, Paulina. She had a get together at her new home tonight, so I took it over with me. We Mum's have to stick together in an attempt to keep each other organized, you know! lol :) Seriously, she had saw the one that I made for myself and liked it and asked if I would make her one. She wanted a girly looking one and this is what I came up with. I really like this patterned paper and thought it would fit the bill with a little bling. :) You can't really see in the pic, but the flowers have glitter on them and the gel pens I used to colour in the little flower in the 'Delight in Life flower' are sparkler pens to add a touch of glitter, too.

Supplies: Pocket Size Day Planner with plastic sleeve cover (Dollar Store...Did you think I would buy them anywhere else? lol :) Yes, I love the Dollar stores!
Patterned Paper: Posies Glitter Print - Denim Blue Posies (DCWV)

Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue (SU)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU)
Gel Roller Pens: Hi-Jell Sparklers - Pink, Purple and Green (Merangue)

Stamps: Delight in Life (SU)
Ribbon: Spring Paisley (Michaels)
Tools: Creative Memories Oval Cutting System, double-sided tape to adhere the ribbon to the patterned paper (pp) and the pp to the day planner.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: