Thursday, October 18, 2007

Think Pink


I recently got this 3" x 4" mini clear stamp set made by My Favorite Things. It's called 'Think Pink' in support of Breast Cancer awareness. This is a cause that is very dear to my heart as many of my aunts and cousins are breast cancer survivors. Sadly, it has also taken the lives of 2 of my young friends in their early 30's. We need to raise awareness so that we can find a cure. It's not right to see people so young being affected by this or anyone for that matter. Let's do all we can to prevent this from happening in the future. For more information, click here.

Now, I need to think about a way to use these stamps to make a bit of a difference. I'm thinking perhaps a bit of a 'Think Pink' card fundraiser at my daughter's school. I'll let ya know what I come up with. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: