Friday, October 5, 2007

Anniversary Gift from Catherine

My dear friend, Catherine, gave me this lovely card and stationary folder gift set today for my anniversary on Sunday. How sweet is she? Thanks so much, Catherine! The cards are gorgeous and I love the stationary folder. Very pretty! :) I also really like how you used the flowers as the latch on the Joy-Fold card. Great idea! I'm gonna have to CASE that one in the future! lol :)

This is the Joy-Fold Anniversary card that she made for Jim and me. Note the flower closure. Neat idea, eh? :)

This is the outside of the Stationary Folder that she made for me.

This shows the Stationary Folder opened.

These are the four cards in the set. I'm lovin' that Jolies Fleurs set from Lizzy Anne Designs! Gotta get my hands on a set! lol :)


Catherine teased me that she had to keep on the good side of me, seeing that I'm her future in-law! You see, her son and my daughter attended Pre-School together last year and they got engaged at the beginning of the year and it's stuck! Apparently, they're very serious about the whole thing! Her son has even been making wedding invitations! It's so cute! Young love! lol :)

I'm gonna leave you with a couple of our wedding pics from 12 years ago. Check out those huge glasses! lol :)

Oct. 7, 1995.
The Happy Couple! Gotta love a man in uniform! :)

Princess for a Day! :)
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. For all those here in Canada, have a nice Thanksgiving, eat lots of ham or turkey and a piece of pumpkin pie for me! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

4 comments:

Corie said...

Ahhhhhh you all are so cute. Happy Anniversary!!

Ila said...

Beautiful Wedding photos...you and hubby both look happy and wonderful!! I hope you had a Happy Anniversary!...and many more!!!

Tracy.H said...

Love the pics, Julie!! Hope you had a great Anniversary! :0)

gift delivery Philippines said...

Love the photos and the card so cute very adorable nice anniversary gift. Anyway,will certainly visit your site more often now.

vitton