Friday, October 26, 2007

An Idea for Halloween Treat Bags

I thought these were just too cute for anything! Perhaps a lot of you have seen these before, but this is the first time I've seen this done, so I thought that I'd share the idea, in case anyone is looking for ideas for a school function or a child's playgroup party, etc. These were sold at Alex's Halloween party at school last night for $1 per baggie. A good little fundraiser for them since as soon as one was sold...Every kid there wanted one! lol :) Neat idea to use the candy corn at the end of the finger for the fingernail.

The girls had so much fun and it was fun for Jim and I to see all the little ones dressed up so cute. There were a lot of babies and toddlers there as it was a family dance and they were by far the cutest! There was one little girl, I would say about 18 months old and she was dressed up in a little black dress for a kinda witch , I guess, and she was dancing up a storm, it was just too darn cute for words! :)

I made up this little origami box and stamped the labels for the Hershey Nugget chocolates to give away as one of the prizes at the dance...after all, what kid doesn't like chocolate and then they have a cute little box afterwards to keep little things in. :) You can find a great tutorial for these cute origami boxes here. Just scroll down to the tutorial on Oct. 6th. I haven't had a chance to check out all her work yet, but it looks like I might possibly need to get an extra large cup of coffee and it'll be a good place to spend some time, for sure! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute Halloween treats!

Tracy.H said...

Those treat bags are too cute! and love your box!! :0)