Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thanksgiving NB Vacation

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Long Weekend and got to have lots of turkey and pumpkin pie...I know I did!!! lol :) Yummo!

We had a wonderful time up in New Brunswick at my hubby's parents place. The trees on the way up and back were absolutely gorgeous! So many bright red colours the trees looked as if they were on fire! Just amazing. This truly is my favourite time of the year!

This is a pic looking down the Miramichi River from the the side of Jim's parents place. What a gorgeous place! Look at those colours! :)
On Saturday, Alexandria got to have a little birthday celebration on her actual 6th birthday and we'll be having her party here this Saturday.
Jim and I were able to fly the coup (leaving the kiddies with their grandparents) for the afternoon on Sunday on our Anniversary. We had a nice afternoon and got to visit some friends.
Look...I'm a Moose! This is how one spends their Anniversary when the kids aren't around! ...Pretending that we're not rednecks!!! LOL :)

This is a pic of a little Thanksgiving centrepiece that Alexandria made in Sunday School. Isn't it nice? I was so impressed! I'm so proud...gettin' crafty just like her Mama! Yeah, Jim is just rolling his eyes! lol :)
This is what we woke up to on Monday morning. A wonderful way to start Thanksgiving Monday! The most beautiful sunrise! Couldn't ask for a better way to start the day! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by for a little tour of our vacation. :) The next post will be the blog candy winner...stay tuned! :)

No comments: