Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cuttlebug'd Snowflakes N' Bling


I made four of these cards tonight for a card exchange that I participate in. I wanted to try out my snowflakes Cuttlebug folder and paired it with a beautiful blue tone and white and I added in a bit of Swarovski bling to finish them off. I'm quite happy with how this set of cards turned out, but I did have a few issues with the layers, trying to get them all even. I always seem to have this problem when I try to cheat and mass-produce my cards. I always think it will be easier than doing 4 different styles, but in the end, I'm not sure about that. With all the fussing, I think it would almost be easier to do 4 different cards. I'm finally starting to get caught up in some of my projects, although I still have a few on my plate. There really needs to be more time in the day for creating! Anyone game to devise a plan to allow for more hours in the day? lol :)

Well, since I can't bank on that one, I think I'll call it a day! Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot (SU)
Patterned Paper: Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper (SU)
Cardstock: Blue (Bazzill), White (The Paper Company)
Ink: Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver (SU)
Embellishments: Swarovski Crystals - Flat Back (Crystal Fire)
Tools: Cuttlebug with Snowflake Embossing Folder, Round Tab Punch (SU), Heat Tool and Needle Nose Pliers