Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Happy Anniversary to me,
Happy Anniversary to me,
Happy Anniversary to me-eeeee,
Happy Anniversary to me!

LOL! :) I went out for coffee this morning with my friend, Kim and afterwards we swung by our local stamp store (Carousel Rubber Stamps for all the local gals) and we were thrilled to find some awesome new stamps they've got in from See d's! I could hardly contain my excitement! They're absolutely beautiful! I love the large plate of unmounted flourishes, for get this...... only $13.95! Shut Up!!! No, really I'm serious! Normally, they're about twice that much! Can you feel my excitement now!

To give you an idea what size these sets are, the size of the plate for the large stamp set (below) is 5 1/4" x 9." The name of the set that I got here is called "Savoir Faire."



Ok, it gets better... now Dejah (the store owner) shows us some smaller See d's sets, rubber again, oh, I'm drooling at this point...for get this.....only $1.95 each! I tried to ration my spending and only bought one large set and 4 small ones. I will call this an anniversary gift for myself for Sunday! Do ya think my Hubby will go for it? Now, I just have to try my best to stay away from there for a bit or I might go altogether crazy! Terrible how one gets so excited over stamps, isn't it? lol :)

They have tonnes of the little sets out that are all different themes. The plate size of these smaller stamp sets (below) are approximately 2 1/2" x 3."



Ok, now RUN to go get some of your own! I can't wait to play with mine...better wait til after Sunday, though, in case Jim wants to get technical and wrap them up for me! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are awesome, Julie!! Have fun with the new stamps and hope you have a wonderful Anniversary!! :0)

Ila said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a Wonderful Day.

What a great find....Love the stamps..There's nothing like new stamps to play with...have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a really good deal for those stamps! I know, those See Ds sets are much better than their original.