Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Garden Whimsy Tent Topper Card



I got a chance to play a bit this morning and made this 'tent topper' card. I think that's what they're called. They look cute when they're sitting on a shelf or table. I got this paper a while back from Michaels and I've been wanting to use it for something special. It's so pretty. Well, when I got this new stamp set, Garden Whimsy, I knew it would be exactly what I was looking for! I really like the way the card came together with all the scallops and I just love the little butterfly. It's so cute!

This card is for a friend of mine. It's her birthday today, Happy Birthday, Kelly! We're heading out tonight to celebrate with a bunch of friends at the Himachi House, a local sushi restaurant. Should be a lot of fun! I can't wait! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Supplies: Stamps: Garden Whimsy (SU), 'Celebrate' from Wonderful Words (SU)
Ink: Perfect Plum (SU)
Cardstock: Perfect Plum (SU), Mellow Moss (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Posies Glitter Print (DCWV)
Tools:
Giga and Mega Sized Scalloped Circle Clever Lever Punches (Marvy Uchida), Scalloped Edge Guide (handmade by me), dimensional squares.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tent topper Julie - I keep wanting to try one of these myself!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute, Julie! I still have not tried one of these...there really is not enough hours in the day!! ;0)