Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another LA Ad...in Colour

I was reading my flyers today that come in our weekly community newspaper and what do I see, but another pic of me, in colour this time. lol :) A better pic than the one that appeared in last Saturday's provincial newspaper, in my opinion, but my hair is still looking a little crazy. Rather weird to see myself there, but I am proud of the weight that I was finally able to lose. I'm so much happier with myself and feel so much better, too! :)

The kids have had a full day today with a birthday party to attend and then a playdate with our neighbour's little girl, so I think they're pretty much ready for bed now. Yippee! That means a full crafty night for me! lol :) I have a fun-fold card to make for Monday night for a swap that I'm doing with a group of local friends and I'll try to get something else done, as well, so I can show you tonight as I can't post my fun-fold card until late Monday night so I don't spoil the surprise.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Looking good! I am so excited for you - you look fab and I think your hair look fine. We are the hardest on ourselves! Looks like Halifax at Xmas for probably 2 weeks hope we can hook up for some shopping?

Tracy.H said...

That is such a great pic, Julie! And you should be very proud. :0)