Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sympathy Cards from Catherine and Kim

I wanted to share a couple of lovely sympathy cards that I received from Catherine and Kim last night. Thanks so much girls for thinking of me. I really appreciate it! I'll treasure your cards always.

This is Kim's card, it's actually more stunning in real life... it was hard to get a proper photo of the butterfly with it being shimmery. So beautiful! I can't remember what it's called, but Kim, if you're reading this, could you leave a comment with the name again for us all. Thanks again, so much! :) Also, thanks for the listening ear over the past couple of weeks! :)
This is Catherine's beautiful card, she did the doodles using a stencil and gel pen...I'm so envious, I know mine wouldn't look nearly as nice! Thanks so much, Catherine. She came right over to babysit for us when we heard the news that Rick was dying and she stayed at my house for about 5 hours watching my two girls and with her three children, as well. I can't tell her how much I appreciate her coming on such short notice so that we could go to the hospital to say our goodbye's and be with the family.

Well, the supper fairies still haven't come, so off I go to make something... lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: