Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Serendipity Flower and a Prayer Needed


Wow, it's been a very busy week...working lots of hours and no time for crafty play! :( I was starting to go through some serious withdrawal! lol So, I took part of this morning and this afternoon to relax and make this card before I head back to the grind again for the evening. Work is going well, just a lot of hours between my two jobs and with still having to run the girls around and deal with a few daycare dilemmas, it's been interesting around her to say the least! (Insert a bit of a scatterbrain-look, that's how I feel about right now!) :)

Well, this all I have time for right now. I hope to be back tomorrow with something new. I have the day off! Yeah! Until then,

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Serendipity (CTMH)
Ink: Perfect Plum
Cardstock: Plum (Bazzill), Pale Plum (SU)
Patterned Paper: Assorted File Folders cut down (K&Company)
Embellishments: Clear Gem Brad (Dollarama)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch (SU), Scissors, Sea Sponge

Looking for a few Prayers...

On a side note, a very good friend of mine is very sick and is currently in the hospital in Coronary Intensive Care. On the weekend he suffered 4 mini strokes, developed a brain bleed and needs heart surgery. As well, he has a severe bacterial infection that has gone through his whole system, to which this alone will require six weeks of antibiotics to rid. He has no use of his right arm, loss of feeling in his leg and face. Please, feel it in your heart to keep him in your thoughts for a full recovery. It's gonna be a long road to recovery, but he could stand all the prayers that he can get! I've known him for 11 years now and he's always been very active - huge into mountain biking and hiking/geocashing. I'd love to see him resume these activities that he loves as soon as possible. Thanks for your positive thoughts!

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful card, Julie!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will definitely keep him in my thoughts. :0)