Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun Tri-Fold



I had fun this morning making this card. I thought I'd try fooling around a bit with my scissors with some freehand cutting. I made a tri-fold card using a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock, but instead of cutting it to make a normal A2 style of card, I cut it the long way at 5 1/2" and kept the other side at 11". I made my score lines for the folds and the added the Purely Pomegranate and Teal cardstock for each of the layers, cutting each wavy one individually before adding the next layer. I also added the brads to the front of the card before adding my final layer of teal cardstock so as to hide the brad posts.

I've got my next post ready for the card that I made for tonight's fun-fold card swap with our group of friends. I've got it set to post automatically at 7:30 PM so that we'll all be at Deborah's place already so it won't spoil the surprise for any 'peekers' out there! lol :)

Well, I have to get some stuff done before I head out tonight for crafty night. I'll post my projects tomorrow of what we make tonight.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace Life (SU), Small Script (SU), Italian Poetry Background (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Very Vanilla (SU), Teal (Bazzill)
Embellishments: Antique Brass Frame (Hodge Podge Hardware - SU)
Tools: Scissors, Thumb Tack (to punch holes for brads), 1/8" Dimensional Square

No comments: