Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun-Fold Swap Card


This is the card that I made for our 'Girl's Night Out' fun-fold swap challenge. I had fun with this one...after I finally got the directions figured out! lol :) It's not a hard card to make it's just that I'm more of a visual person than trying to read written instructions on how to make something.

Can't wait to see what we'll be making tonight, I'll share tomorrow! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: True Friend (SU)

Ink: Real Red (SU)

Cardstock:
Mustard & China Red Linen (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Wild Saffron Paper Slab (K & Company)

Embellishments: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels), Antique Brass Brads (Hodge Podge Hardware - SU)
Tools: Scissors, 1/8" Dimensional Squares, 1" Circle Punch (Creative Memories), Plastic Bag strip for slider part

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

Okay Julie, now THIS is FABULOUS! Please-please-please post instructions! My grand-boys love anything interactive!