Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Starflower Love


I kinda liked the simple layout from yesterday's card, so I thought I'd do another variation on it for today's card. I found this gorgeous shimmer patterned paper this morning at DeSerre's (previously Loomis Art Supplies) during a quick pit stop before I had to be at another appointment. You'd be so proud of me...all I bought was one sheet of this patterned paper and two little spools of ribbon that were $1.49 each. What self-control! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Starflower (Impression Obsession), 'Love' - Wonderful Words (SU)

Patterned Paper: Pink Swirls - Luxury Print (DCWV), 'Pink' - a la Mode - Mousse (American Crafts)

Cardstock: White Linen (CRS), Cranberry (Bazzill)

Tools: Paper Piercer, Foam Mat, Piercing Spacing Guide, Sterling Silver Opaque Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Embossing Buddy - Static Remover (SU), VersaMark, Corner Rounder Punch (SU), Scissors
Embellishments: Silver Satin Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: