Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wild Saffron Butterfly



I got the opportunity to get in some crafty time this afternoon to make this card for a friend of mine. I used some new patterned paper from a K &Company slab that I picked up on sale this morning. It's all double-sided, heavy-weight and there's some gorgeous patterns in the 36 sheets...technically 72 sheets since it's double-sided. I'm so glad that I noticed it...it made up for the fact that I was bummed 'cause they were sold out of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders which was my actual mission to find today! Oh well, it gives me an excuse to go back again in the near future! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: 'Thinking of You' - Greetings Galore (Impression Obsession)

Ink: Taken With Teal (SU)

Cardstock: Butter and Teal (Bazzill)

Patterned Paper: Wild Saffron Paper Slab (K & Company)

Tools: Horizontal Slot Punch (SU), 1/8" Dimensional Squares, Scissors

Embellishments: Golden Brown Polka Dot Sheer Ribbon (Dashes, Dots and Checks - Michaels), Copper Brads

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Julie, this is gorgeous! :0)

Andrea said...

Your card look´s great!

xxAndrea