Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Very Kind


I thought for tonight's card I would try a black and white theme with just a hint of red for colour. I used clear mini alphabet stamps to create the 'So very kind' and white craft ink to stamp all the images onto the black cardstock. I thought by heat setting it, that would do the job, but the white ink still smeared a wee bit in a couple of spots, so I sealed it again with a matte spray sealer to be sure that it would smear any further. Ah well, more opportunities to embellish! lol :)

I played around a bit this afternoon and figured out how to add a signature to my posts...I'm rather proud of myself! lol :)

Well, I imagine this will be my last post for a few days. Tomorrow is the start of 'Bowl for Kids Sake' weekend, gonna be lots of long hours of data entry, but it should be a lot of fun My next day off is in a week and a half, but I'm gonna try to squeeze in some crafty time here and there for my sanity!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Doodle This (SU), Baroque Motifs (SU), Clear Design Alphabet (Doodlebug Alley)
Cardstock: Flat Black and Flat White (CRS)
Embellishments: Red Brads (Dollarama), Black and White Swiss Dots Ribbon (Dashes, Dots and Checks - Michaels)
Tools: Heat Tool, Matte Spray Sealer (Americana), Scissors, Photo Corner Punch (SU), White Gel Pen (SU)

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love black and white cards. so pretty!