Sunday, April 27, 2008

Floral Thank You


This card took way longer than it should have...with two junior helpers trying to make their own cards at my craft table, as well! It's really not big enough for me and all my stuff... let alone two more sets of arms in the way! lol :) Anyway, they had a lot of fun and I finally got my card done. I'm lovin' this patterned paper from K & Company. I'm still using my favourite colours of blue, but I'm trying to throw in a splash of colour, hense the hint of red. I really like these colours together.

I got my fun-fold card completed last night at 1 in the morning after some figuring of directions...now that I've done one again, they're really very easy, just couldn't get my head wrapped around the directions for a bit..think I was just tired. Anyway, I'll share my card tomorrow night after we swap them out.

Well, we're off to have a family afternoon, have a great day! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Stem Silhouettes (SU), 'Thank You' - Greetings Galore (Impression Obsession)

Ink: Blue Bayou (SU)

Cardstock: China Red Linen (Bazzill), Very Vanilla and Blue Bayou (SU)

Patterned Paper: Wild Saffron Paper Slab (K & Company)

Embellishments: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels), Antique Brass Jumbo Brads (Dollarama)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

This is so pretty, Julie! I have the same problem here. It is impossible to stamp with my girls. I just end up helping them more than me actually getting anything done. ;0)