Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Best Wishes Brenda and Tim

My childhood friend, Brenda, is getting married next Saturday and this is the card that I made for their special day. Their wedding colours are red, white and black so I thought I would make a card that incorporated those colours. I'm really looking forward to celebrating with them and it should be a great time. Tim is in the Navy and Brenda became an RCMP Constable a few years ago, so their should be quite a few people in uniform there, as well. I'm so proud of her and her accomplishments and I'm so happy that she found a great guy to spend the rest of her life with. I wish them all the best for a wonderful day and a happy life together.

Well, I'm enjoying a day off today, but I have house work that's calling me, so I better get on to that.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Couple 94965-O (Inkadinkado), Ornate Flourish 96129 - J (Inkadinkado), Textured Best Wishes (Hero Arts)

Cardstock: Jet Black Linen, Flat White, China Red Linen (CRS)

Ink: Onyx Black Archival (VersaFine)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Birds and Swirls Embossing Folder, 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)

Embellishments: Black Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels)

3 comments:

Tasha Hickert said...

Love seeing your pictures. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I had to "brag" about it today. I hope you keep sharing your beautiful cards because I sure need inspiration sometimes!
Tasha

Corie said...

This is so elegant -- love it.

Anonymous said...

A very special wedding card, wow, so elegant, and luv the images too. Very well done! And well I must just say... hey, you are stil very young, go play with your hair and enjoy it if you want. I'm sure it looks and feels great to have a change. What do men know about womens hair anyways? LOLOLOL... :)