Monday, September 1, 2008

May all your wishes come true

I never seem to make many extra birthday cards to keep in my stash, so here's one for the cause. I thought about the idea for this card today while I was brushing wood stain on new coat rack and the trim around my door frame to my porch upstairs. We're still in reno mode here... and I guess I kinda went mindless and crafty card thoughts took over! Could be worse, eh? lol :)

I have a bunch of running around to do tomorrow and then the kids start school the following day. It's so hard to believe that the Summer vacation is over already. I'm not really sure where the Summer went, but we certainly got a lot done around the house. So, I'm glad about that.

Well, I think I'll go have a little snack and actually go to bed early tonight. Wow, perhaps I'll be in bed before 11 PM! That's just crazy talk! lol :) Hope everyone has a great night and I'll be back soon!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Bird on Branch 97981-K (Inkadinkado), Branch with Large Leaf F-2424 (PSX), 'May all your wishes come true (See D's - Inque Boutique)

Cardstock: Blue Bayou & Soft Sky (SU), White (Staples)

Ink: Blue Bayou & Soft Sky (SU)

Tools: Heat Tool (to curl ribbon with)
Embellishments: Sheer White Ribbon (Michaels)

4 comments:

Bunny B said...

That's such a gorgeous card, Julie! :) I love it!

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Julie! I know what you mean...I can not believe that my girls are back to school tomorrow! I am soooo not ready for 'normal' life again...feeling kinda down today because of it. Sad eh? ;0) Although, we bought El her ballet outfit today...and she just looks so darn cute!! Can't wait till her first class on Thursday!!

Diane said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Kim said...

Ahhh...this is beautiful Julie!! Good luck to you and the girls tomorrow, I know it's a big day for you all! Take lots of pics!!! See you soon!
Hugs,
Kim