Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Porch Reno Pics and a New Purse

I just remembered that I forgot to post a pic of my finished side porch now that it's done. I painted the walls a nice taupe colour and installed a new modeled taupe/brown tile flooring. I can't post a before pic, cause it was just too darn ugly! It was all white walls, but had a old beat up wall board half way up the wall. The flooring was an old lino floor that was cracked and had curling edges. Now, doesn't that sound lovely? lol :) Seriously, it like a whole new porch and I love it. I bought this new plant, too, which makes it seem so welcoming. I love plants and this one looks pretty hardly, so hopefully I won't kill it! lol :)

I bought this unfinished, pine coat rack and stained it with a nice American Chestnut wood stain to match the door frame.
Here's a shot of the new oak door frame that we bought and I stained. Purdy, eh? I'm becoming quite the little handy woman! lol :)

I also had to share this great find of mine the other day. I just 'had' to bring it home, how pretty is this? Now, I just need somewhere to go to use it! lol :)

Here's a closeup shot of it. Isn't it gorgeous?

Well, I just got called into work, gotta get the kiddies from school in a few minutes and then I'll have to go get ready for work.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Okay...that purse really looks like you should be wearing it!! Very pretty. :0)