Sunday, September 7, 2008

Butterfly Window

You know school's back in for sure 'cause we're all sick here in the house already! Man, ya gotta love the germs associated with school! Saturday morning we were hit with high fevers and colds all around. But, I got the girls off to bed early tonight in the hopes that they'd get a good nights sleep tonight and maybe ok to go to school tomorrow. I'll have to see how they're doing in the morning. Sniffles are one thing, but I won't send them with the fevers.

I got a bit of crafty time in tonight and decided to play with some more butterflies. I know, I know, I'm gonna try to lay off the butterflies for a while. I can't help it though, I just love them so much! lol :)

Well, I'm gonna call it a day and go get some rest, I'm trying to kick this cold, too.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Wishes (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: Jet Black Linen, Flat White, Rose Weave (CRS)
Tools: Corner Punch (EK Success), 3/4" Square Punch (Emagination Crafts Inc.), Scissors (Honey Bee)
Embellishments: White Sheer Ribbon (Michaels), Black and White Gingham Fabric Brads (Dollarama)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Love this one, Julie!!

Sorry to hear that you are all sick already!! I feel for ya. Me and Em have had sore throats all weekend, but luckily nothing really more than that. I really hope it stays that way for awhile. I am so not ready to deal with being sick this soon into the school year! :0)