Saturday, September 27, 2008

Note to Self...


I received some 'happy mail' yesterday from my online stampin' friend, Cindy Vernon. She's a sweetheart herself and has what she calls, 'Heart Candy' offerings on her blog, like blog candy. I entered and this is what I won. A cute little a.muse personal stationary stamp set. Thanks so much, Cindy! I can't wait to start playing with it! :)

Can you believe it, these are my first ever stamps from a.muse. I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this set. I can see many little projects dancing in my head...but I think those who know me will think I should take advantage of the 'note to self' stamps and use it to make myself reminders! Yes, my memory is absolutely terrible! It really is frustrating for me since I had an amazing memory before I had my kids. I could remember most anything. I worked in many offices and I was always 'on the ball.' Now, I can hardly remember what what I did yesterday! I forget about important appointments even though I have two calendars where I post information. Do I need to resort to stamping the info on my arm? lol :) Seriously, I think it's time to look into some brain training exercises or meds to see if I can make it better again! Sometimes I just feel like I'm going crazy cause I can't remember things? Does anyone else feel like this?

OK, that's my ramble for now. I'm gonna sneak in some crafty time before I have to go to work again tonight. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tasha Hickert said...

Congratulations on winning! I think whoever can come up with the brain function pill will truly become a billionaire. I have times that are worse than others but I hate that feeling. I know the beginning of the school year was bad, I missed a couple meetings--one at the middle school and one at church, oh wait, a couple at church for different things. It was to the point where I would cringe when the phone range because I just knew it was going to be someone talking about something I had forgotten! :) So yes I would definitely buy something that could fix me!