Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lauren's mytimess07 Sketch Challenge


I don't do many card challenges, but I saw this one today on Lauren Meader's blog and I really liked the sketch, so I thought I would give it a whirl. So, this is my take on her idea. Thanks for the inspiration, Lauren! :)

You can check out Lauren's card sketch here. She does such amazing work...her mind must be just a flurry of ideas with all the beautiful things that she comes up with! I'm always excited to see what new card, altered item or paper craft she's done each day.

Ok, I've gotta run...gotta go to work. :(

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Spring Solitude (SU)

Cardstock: Pale Plum (SU), Eggplant (Bazzill), Cream (Staples)

Ink: Eggplant Envy and Pale Plum (SU)
Tools: Classic Circle and Scallop Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Decorative Corner Punch (Creative Memories)...to make the top of the tag

Embellishments: Plum Floral 5/8 " Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels), Gold String (Dollar Store), Pink and Clear Self-Adhesive Bling

3 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

I think this is fabulous. Thanks for giving it a try! Love the color choices too.

Tasha Hickert said...

Tee hee, I love where all your stuff comes from! Good for you getting it all together into such a pretty card.

Heather Schlatter said...

Julie,
I really, really like your take on the sketch challenge, and I love all the supplies you used!

Wonderful composition!

I just got mine done today because I got to go to SU regionals this weekend, my first time to go, it was fun!

Here is my take on the sketch if you want to see it:
http://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your blog too!:-)

Heather