Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A New Hairdo

So, I decided to go get my hair done yesterday for a bit of a change. I've been growing my hair out to be in an inverted bob, it's almost there, it just needs to be a bit longer on the sides, but it's coming. I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture, but also got some red highlights put in my hair. I really like them, but I'm rather disappointed cause Jim has made it quite clear that he hates them. He says that I'm too old for that sort of colour. It's not like I'm that old! I'm only 34! At least I didn't dye it blond and look totally different! Anyway, it's my hair, so he doesn't have to worry, eh? lol :)

Well, I'm gonna call it a day, but I'll get in some crafty time tomorrow, so stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

8 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I think it looks great ... what do mean know? I'm going to be 32 and I love my highlights! You go girl! He might be just worried someone is going to steal you away as you've lost the weight .. new haircut .. now he is the thing that is old! Only 3 more months and I'll be there to visit... we are planning Dec 19 on the red eye and leaving on Jan 3 evening so we will have some time together I hope!

Deborah March said...

HEY, it's GORGEOUS!!

maiahs_momma said...

I LOVE your hair, I don't care what your dh says...LOVE IT :)!

Hugs,
catherine

us gals have to stick together :)!

glitter girl said...

Hi Julie! I love it, too! I think you're never too old to do what you LIKE with your hair! I just got highlights this morning, so am thinking I need to put a new pic on my blog...
Thanks for sharing!

Tracy.H said...

What do mean know anyway!?! I think it looks great. And like you said...if you like it, that's all that matters! Hey...I am older than you...gonna be 38 next month... and I like my highlights...and my hubby is the one that does them!!

dasimonds said...

Your new hairdo looks Great!!!
I too..Love the Highlights!
....and tell DH that 34 is a
"LONG" way from being old...lol
Nice photo!! Men!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new do Julie. PS I tagged you on my blog.

Tasha Hickert said...

Good for you with the highlights! It's amazing what a little color can do for your mojo. The DH's can be so weird about that. When I had mine done (blond since I am a dark blond) I came home and the DH said "your hair is WHITE"! If you look on my blog you will see what he was seeing and I am guessing you won't think it's white. :) And, oh my gosh you can't be old because I am not old yet at 38!