Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Photo Manipulations


I had to share these pics that my friend, Diana, altered this afternoon for me of my girls. I like the sepia one but I really like it in black and white with just a hint of colour. Diana does such a nice job, she the friend that also did the photo manipulations of the girls for me of Alexandria as a fairy on a mushroom and another as a fairy on a daisy. She also did one of Natalia riding a Pegasus up in the clouds. So cute! You can see these pics down further on the left hand sidebar of my blog. Thanks so much, Diana! You're such a sweetheart! :)


Well, the girls each had a wonderful first day at school and we just finished supper and I think they're ready to conk out!. They had a pretty full day with lots of stories of their fun day at school. I was a bit worried about Natalia starting Grade Primary, but she did great. Jim and I have had visions of conduct notes being sent home because of our little class clown who doesn't like to follow directions... anyway, let's just hope the good behavior keeps up! lol :)

I'll be back later with something crafty to show you. I'm feelin' some alterin' comin' on! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

They are just too cute, Julie! Glad to hear that they had a fun first day. :0)

Diana Jiron Graff said...

;) you are welcome, I am happy that you liked them ;) and happy that your girls had a good first day! Diego will start his preschool tomorrow ;) I will have to take photos too.
love, D