Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cherry Blossom Sympathy

I thought I'd play with some two step stamping today however my branch is still a bit off, but not too bad, I guess. This is an unmounted stamp, but it's rubber not clear. I kinda wish it was clear, though as it would have been a lot easier to line them up. Oh well, can't have everything! lol :)

For the rose layer underneath my stamped image, I used a beautiful ornate flourish stamp that I have. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the patterned paper that I stamped it on. It looks just like a solid rose colour from a distance, but if you look at it up close, you can see a lot of fine detail. I think I got it at Michaels, but my memory is escaping me...can anyone tell me where I can get a new memory? lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)



Supplies:
Stamps: Cherry Blossom, Solid Cherry Blossom Branch & Ornate Flourish (Impression Obsession), 'With Sympathy' - Sympathy Sentiments (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: Rose Weave (CRS), Chocolate Chip (Bazzill), Cream (Staples)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Romance & Baroque Burgundy (SU)
Patterned Paper: Dusty Rose (?) Sorry, I can't remember who makes this.
Tools: Oval Custom Cutting Templates (Creative Memories), Edge Distressor Tool (CTMH)
Embellishments: Chocolate Satin Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: