Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Autism Cards by Michele

My friend, Michele Dionne stopped over last night and dropped off these great Xmas cards that she made for the Autism fundraiser. I love this "Frosty" set by SU. I used it for all my Xmas cards last year. He's so cute! She made 6 cards but a few of them were the same, so I'll just post 4 that she made. Thanks so much, Michele!


Now, for a couple of funny pictures to show you just how completely sappy I am! lol :) Jim took these pics of me last night watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It doesn't take much to get me crying or emotional. Tears flow at the slightest bit of sappiness! Thought this would provide a laugh for some of you! :)
I'm heading to a SU party tonight at Kim's place. Can't wait to see the new catty and see some of new stamps in person. It should be fun...I don't think I've ever been to one that wasn't a lot of fun, though! I just love getting together with all the girls, too! I'll post pics of our make and take cards later tonight.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Is that all you gals do out there is go to SU parties?! Wish I was out there with you all! ;0)

NormaJ said...

It used to be Michael Landan on
Little House on the Prairie who could make me cry at the drop of a hat, but Extreme Makeover is up there in the weepy department for me too. I love to see people get
something nice in their lives.