Thursday, July 5, 2007

A great night at Kim's place

Last night, I went over to Kim's house to play. Val was there, too, she's always great entertainment! What a funny gal! lol :) I also met a new stampin' friend, Louise. Very nice lady. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of them all soon...seeing as I have another SU party to go to at Kim's on Tuesday, I'll see them there. I had a great time chatting with the girls, got one card done and we shared some Cuttlebug embossing folders, so I have some embossed cardstock to play with later. :)

This is the card that I made tonight. I saw one that Alli Miles had made and I instantly loved it! I took some of the features of her's and then altered it a bit. I love ladybugs and think it turned out rather cute. My girls loved it when I showed them. They're ladybug fanatics, too. :)
Kim went through some of her old swap cards and very generously offered up 64 cards for the Autism project! I looked at them last night and there's some gorgeous cards. Thanks so much, Kim! I really appreciate your donation! :)Woo Hoo! That makes a total of 760 cards that I've received to date, and still more on their way!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: