Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Flowers from my gardens

I was looking at my beautiful flowers in my gardens today and thought I'd share a few pics with you. The first two are from my front garden of two different shades of Pink Peonies (Paeonia lactiflora). I thought I'd especially take a pic to brighten up my friend, Nancy's day. I know how much you love peonies, Nancy, so these are for you! :)

The third pic was taken my your's truly in my back garden of my White Clematis that just bloomed this morning! I believe this variety is called Duchess of Edinburgh.

Oh, I love to see the flowers all starting to bloom! Gorgeous! :) So pretty to look at them all. Hope you've enjoyed my posies, have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I am SO touched that you thought to take these photos for me! I have always loved peonies, but since my Dad's death I also associate peonies with him. There are two peonies right out the front window at Mom's house... have been there for as long as I can remember. Once my yard is done, there will be peonies for me to enjoy!

Thanks so much for the smile Julie!

Diana Jiron Graff said...

I love the photos, you also take very good photos Julie!