Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger!

LOL :) I've been nominated by Ila, one of my favourite stampers, for the "Rockin' Girl Blogger Award!" What an honour! :)Now, it's my turn to nominate 5 others who I think are Rockin' Girl Bloggers...humm, I'll have to see who hasn't been nominated already. Hard to choose just 5....here goes, I think you should check out these talented gals:

Laurie (Just Give Me Stamps)
Toni (Inkyfingers: Everyday Art)
Shannon (Live, Love, Laugh and STAMP)
Julie (Paper Pleasing Ideas) and
Kim (Creative Diversions)

All their work is absolutely fabulous and truly inspirational. Check them out if you haven't already. Their blogs are good for several hours of browsing fun! Don't blame me if you don't get any sleep tonight, though! lol :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: