Sunday, July 29, 2007

Finally, the sun is shining!

WooHoo! The sun is finally shining here and it's been hot and sunny for the past 5 days, I think. I've kinda lost track, but it's certainly nice not to have to look at rain and fog all the time!

Here's a pic of the girls and I on our back deck yesterday in our little pool, trying to beat the +34 C heat. Rather pathetic, I know, but it really kept us cool! :)
We had a BBQ a couple of nights ago and I got a kick out of this pic that Jim took of Alexandria and me. I think I had taken my glasses off to clean them, but I don't know what Alex was looking at...looks as though she's looking to the Heaven's to give thanks or something! Too funny!
This is my little Natalia. She's loves her kitty, Lynux. I'm always finding her sitting and petting her. I think the cat is eyeing Tallie's toast here...thinking, Humm, that looks kinda yummy for a change! lol :)
Here's a pic of Alex showing off her missing top two front teeth...not sure if they're ever gonna come back in! I still can't see any teeth breaking through and it's been over a month since she lost them? We have to make an appointment for the dentist anyway, so I guess I can check with them. I think kids look so funny with their teeth missing, I hope they come in soon! lol :)
This is a pic I took tonight of the Tiger Lillies in my back yard. I love Tiger Lillies, their orange colour is so gorgeous.

Well, that's all for today. Hopefully the sun will be shining again tomorrow. Fingers crossed! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ila said...

You have a beautiful family Julie. TFS the great pics. That pool sure looks inviting....plus 30's here too for the last week.

Anonymous said...

What a fun and relaxing day. A small pool is better than no pool.

Check out my blog as you've been tagged.

Jami Speidel said...

Hi Julie,
I found your blog through a link @ Kim's (Crafty Me). I saw your question about the photo corner punch. You can actually get the same look by using square punches. First punch a small square in the cardstock. Next punch a larger square around the "square hole" in the cardstock. You should end up with something that looks like a square picture frame. Now all you have to do is cut the square picture frame in half diagonally! Cool huh?! My MIL taught me this trick.
BTW: Awesome pics! Your girls are total dolls!