Monday, July 9, 2007

Lisa and Denny's Wedding 07-07-07

We had a wonderful time at Lisa and Denny's wedding. I got to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in years, it was great to catch up with everyone and the girls had a ton of fun playing with all the other children that were at the reception. I think there were 15 in all and they all got along very well. The reception was held at Evangeline Beach in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. It was held at the family cottage and they had large tents set up in the back yard to cover all the tables. It was a beautiful setting for a wedding and it turned out to be a gorgeous day. Unfortunately, the pics of me all glammed up didn't turn out, so I'll have to get re-dressed and have another pic taken! I've gotta show you all my new dress! lol :)

Here's a pic of Lisa and Denny that overlooks the Minas Basin. The tide had just come in and the wind died down. Don't they make a nice looking couple? :) I know they have many, many happy years to come.Well, I have to go put my kiddies to bed and then I'm gonna play in my stamp room for a bit tonight, so I'll post my creation later. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous setting for their wedding, and a great date to get married on!