Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tumbled Tile Coasters for Lisa and Denny

So, I pondered and pondered some more and this is what I came up with. Very quick and simple, I know, but I think Lisa will like this set of four drink coasters for her place. It's just a little something to go along with their cash wedding gift. I hope she likes them. :)

First, I stamped a flower from the set of SU Doodle This onto the tile using StazOn ink. Then, I stamped the flower onto a sticky note and cut it out. I lined up the sticky note mask onto the tile and stamped the script background (Hero Arts - Italian Poetry background stamp) over the mask. I used my heat tool to completely dry the StazOn ink after each application so that it wouldn't smear. Then, to finish it off, I added felt feet to the four corners on the bottoms of the coasters to protect the tabletop. That's all. I told ya quick and easy, yet elegant. :)

Well, time to call it a day. Thanks for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great job, Julie! I really must try some of these one day. TFS :0)

Anonymous said...

These look fantastic - where did you get the tile? I must try this too!
Kelly

Julie R said...

Love them. Did you seal the tiles with anything?

Julie Mutch said...

I bought the tiles at Kent Building Supplies. They're a great deal at only $1 per tile.

I was supposed to seal them tonight, but I discovered that I used up all my sealer on a previous project and now the stores are closed! Arg! Apparently, you can bake the tiles as well after they've been stamped to 'cure' them, I guess and that helps to protect them. I'm just waiting on instructions as to how long I should bake them and at what temperature. I'll share when I find out. :)

Anonymous said...

you told me the time and temp. to bake them yesterday, but I've forgotten...I am writing it down this time!!!…

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://qyvykixi.lookseekpages.com/qytudem.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://qujomimo.jamminweb.com/lunupemu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money