Thursday, July 5, 2007

CCE from Melanie

I received the most beautiful creation yesterday from Melanie Kuzik for the CCE (Canadian Card Exchange.) Thanks so much, Melanie! It's simply beautiful! I took it along to share with some card making friends last night and they all drooled over it, too! :) Thanks for sharing your work with me! This one's definitely a keeper. She also sent instructions for the 'Caught in Crystal' technique using Future floor wax. Thanks for those, too! I'll have to try this. I apologize for the poor pic, below, but I wanted to share it. I must have taken a dozen pics, but my camera isn't dealing well with the acetate. Too refelective, I guess. It really is gorgeous, though! Can you see the woman's face peeking through in the top left hand corner? Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: