Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CST Holiday Card Contest Door Prize from Jeannie

I had such a wonderful surprise in the mail today, a fantastic RAK from Jeannie Cornelsen for a card entry that I submitted to the Annual CST Holiday Card Contest. You can see all the wonderful entries here on Nancy's PictureTrail site. I was so excited to open this box up it was full of all sorts of wonderful things...
~PSX stamp- Oh Come All Ye Faithful (3" x 3")
~Hero Arts Petite Message Flowers (3 stamp box set)
~Bazzill Cardstock Multi-Pack, 15 sheets
~PSX Paper, Rock, Scissors- 4 cards with Clear envelopes
~Assorted Sizes of Gorgeous Prima Flowers
~Package of More Gorgeous Primas Oh, I'm gonna have fun with these! :)
~Big bag of assorted ribbons...straight after the heart of a ribbon addict! lol :)
~Making Memories Simply Stated Alphabet Rub-Ons
~and Oodles of Yummy Chocolates of which are all gone already! lol And lots of candy canes that I'm sure the children will find and gobble up!

Here are some close-ups on the stamps that she included.
Jeannie, I can't thank you enough for your generous door prize. I love it all and will have so much fun with it. I just love the card that you made, as well. The penguins are simply adorable and I love the shimmer cardstock and the glitter. A sweet card. My girls love it, too! They're both crazy over penguins. :) Thanks again!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Congrats on your win! Have fun with all the loot...and hope those chocolates were yummy!! ;0)

Ila said...

Wow! Nice Goodies!!..beautiful stamps. Congratulations Julie!!..your card was Gorgeous!!