Wednesday, December 12, 2007

RAK from Catherine

I just remembered that I forgot to post this a few days ago...oops! My friend, Catherine Levy came over to babysit for me while I was at work and she came bearing gifts! You've gotta love that! lol :) A cute little Studio G unmounted birthday wishes set and a Merry Christmas stamp. I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of both of these, but especially the Merry Christmas stamp right now. I really like the font that they used, it's not overly simple or overly elegant, either. I find a lot of stamps are either one or the other, not really in between, so I like this one. Thanks again, so much, Catherine! You're such a sweetheart! :)

Well, I have to go make supper before I head out to work in a little bit. Wish me luck driving tonight, apparently the roads are a nightmare...but, I'll give myself lots of time to get there and take the corners slow to I don't slide on the ice.

Hope everyone has a great evening, thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Great RAK! I just got that same acrylic set as a RAK from Nancy! :0)